Your donations to Go Eat Give help us further our mission by bringing one-of-a-kind cultural awareness events, subsidized volunteer vacation programs, and engaging stories from around the world. All proceeds are used by the organization directly – for events, travel, public awareness, administration, or indirectly, where we take the donations to other non profit organizations that we work with.
Our programs have…
- Featured 80 countries culture and cuisine, attended by 1600 guests. We have showcased refugee and immigrant owned ethnic restaurants, world class artists and informative speakers.
- Our travelers have volunteered 1080+ hours of community service.
- Go Eat Give is the first organization to do hands-on community service in Cuba. We work alongside farmers at Alamar organic co-op, serve meals at elderly daycare facility and create community murals with local artist.
- Go Eat Give blog is published weekly and a free resource for travelers worldwide.
- Your contribution go towards purchasing beds, mattresses, heaters, sowing machines, clothes, and kitchen items to Savera and Sanlap women’s shelters in India. They current need a computer.
- We provide healthy snacks to the village kids at Aangan Wadi and new clothes and toys to Khalsa orphanage in Amritsar.
- We organized a cleanest home competition, awarding blankets, bedsheets and towels to the winners.
- Go Eat Give is a not for profit supported by your generosity. We also accept travel vouchers, office supplies and raffle items for our programs in Atlanta, GA.